Thursday, March 11, 2010

Loving

1. Avocados (still)

2. This recipe

3. The warm spring weather (and the subsequent hours spent outside everyday and a trip to the zoo)

4. Nutella shakes every night

5. Counting down the days until I go to NYC with my mom and sisters (61!)

6. Bria stroking my hair saying "so pretty. so pretty."

7. Planning hypothetical vacations to Europe

8. These pillows (annie, some day I will order one.)

9. Organic pea shoots (from Trader Joe's) on my turkey, pastrami, and swiss cheese sandwiches for lunch

10. Warm spring weather. Yep, I'm saying it again.

2 comments:

  1. that salad looks tasty, i've been wanting to try quinoa. also, what does one put in a nutella shake? (besides nutella, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just milk and ice cream. soooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete