Friday, March 19, 2010

In Which I Remember I Have Nothing to Complain About

Sometimes I adopt a woe-is-me attitude. It's always dumb. The things that chased away that attitude today include

these grapes in my freezer (best. snack. ever.);
this little girl, who, despite having an awful cold right now, is so excited about her new water colors, she won't even look at the camera;
she is also the best eater in the world. sometimes I have to remind her to eat things other than fruits and veggies. what kind of toddler does that?! she's amazing;

last weekend, when I was sick (yes, I passed it on to Bria), Sam came home early from work with these flowers. A better husband does not exist.

And lastly, I'm kicking off my project tomorrow (The First Day Of Spring!).

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE frozen grapes too :-) Always have them in the fridge when I get a sweet tooth craving.

    P.S. Your lil one. She is the cutest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete