Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And by tomorrow I meant in six days

I fully meant to blog about my sisters retreat over the weekend, but I found myself without my camera cord, and the many things I have to say require pictures. So, stay tuned, please. Sam and I moved yesterday which means I don't know where every(any?)thing is. I am settled in my room at my parents house in Salt Lake, and Sam is flying to Virginia this afternoon. I'm trying not to think about it. I'm just sending positive vibes into the universe so he can find a job soon and get us out there!

Here is my new morning view.

And just to my right is Bria's bedroom, which doubles as the closet. It's pretty fancy, I know.

That's all for now. Sam is busy in Provo finishing things up, and I need to finish packing for his big foray back to the East. Starting tomorrow I should have entirely too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment