Friday, May 21, 2010

Asking for forgiveness.

So . . . Project Spring? I don't know. It kind of petered out. Will you forgive me?

Also, I can't find my camera cord, so I can't upload any pictures from New York. Sorry. I think it's buried in one of the several piles of stuff in my room.

Speaking of which, I never did finish that spring cleaning (see opening line of this blog post). But I think the time is now, because my dear sister Whitney is moving here! And staying with me for a couple weeks before she can move into her cute new house, which means all this clutter in my apartment needs to go. Seriously. Clutter out! Whitney in!

I've been such a blogging slacker lately. Forgive me? I'm going to try to be better, as long as you don't mind if I don't write as much about food as I used to. I have so many things to say! They just aren't all about food. Is that ok? I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. Yes.

    Why is your sister moving near you? And cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have no problem forgiving you if you share all about your culinary adventures in NYC! :)

    ReplyDelete