Monday, June 20, 2011

I've typed "luck" so often tonight it no longer has meaning...

I'm getting to those 200 other photos, I swear. But life has been changing a bit in the last couple weeks, and I've been a bit preoccupied. More on those changes later, but in the meantime, let's ponder the universe, shall we?

You have entered to win Oh Happy Day's Trip to Paris, right? Because it would be simply foolish not to! Also, if you win, please take me with you. But if I win, I'm taking Sam. Sorry.

I've been thinking a lot about luck lately. Several blogs I read mention feeling "so lucky" to be living the life they're living. What, in life, would make me feel so lucky? And shouldn't I identify those things and work toward them? I have a sneaking suspicion many of those things would have to do with delicious food (what with my equating luck to homemade pop tarts recently). Certainly having a girl like Bria makes me feel lucky. I mean, seriously, that girl is hilarious.
And, I really want to know, what would (or does!) make you feel so lucky?

2 comments:

  1. I totally entered for the Paris trip, and I WILL take you with me if I win. (I also understand why you won't be taking me with you.) What makes me feel lucky? Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that you and Bria and Sam are among my best friends ever. Corny? Yes. I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great things to do with the kids and make a good stilton cheese salad thing

    ReplyDelete