Sunday, July 11, 2010

365

My sister-in-law Rachel is reading 365 books this year.

Seriously.

We were in Texas for a family reunion last week, and I got to talk to Rachel about how all this reading is going, and it's really just astounding. She recently hit the halfway mark (which is actually July 2nd), and she had read 183 books on that day. And while we were in Texas, she read six books-- all while totally interacting with the family and having a great time. I'm convinced she is magic (or just really smart). My brother-in-law Adam is keeping track of her progress here, so you can see what books she's reading and how she rates them (I recommended book 100!).

She's totally inspired me, and I really want to start reading more. So I am now open for some book recommendations. I have a list a mile long of books to read, but what titles should I bump to the top of my list?

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Eats, Shoots, and Leaves? I think you would love it if you haven't.

    -Rachel, your book devouring sister in-law

    ReplyDelete